APPLICATION MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
Today’s businesses are expected to come up with innovative business strategies to lower the costs of existing operations while being able to carry out business as usual. Market analyzes says that while only about 25 – 30% of IT staff costs are utilized for the development of new applications, the rest 70 – 75% goes in for the maintenance of existing applications.
Weblingos Application Support and Maintenance services are designed to reduce the cost of “running the business” and investing more towards “changing the business” initiatives. Our design, implementation and support solutions for enterprise-wide application support maintenance are aimed at maximizing output of existing applications. A holistic approach is followed to deliver greater business and IT values with reduced cost of maintenance inputs.
Application Support and Maintenance Objectives :
- Efficiency : Our Application Support Maintenance model utilizes a target model to create an aligned business function model, which is programmed to enhance the efficiency of the system
- Flexibility : It is imperative that organizations have a flexible maintenance model in place to accommodate additional requirements, hence our services for application maintenance and support offer “run the business-trained” resources whenever required
- Agility : An agile application can generate more revenue with reduced functional costs. We, at Weblingos, make it a point to reduce unnecessary wastes on the client application environment with our efficient Application Support and Maintenance model.
- Operational Gains : Our motto is ensuring that the client gets the maximum gains from their business operations by providing them with an optimal solution to extract the best out of their existing enterprises
- Business Advantage : We are focused on delivering our clients with only the best results out of our application maintenance solutions by ensuring on-time delivery and improved yield of the project